Starting tomorrow, California will start charging sales taxes for everything Californians buy online... especially for the millions of vans people will now be reserving online so they can move out of California.
A New poll shows 39% of Americans now feel the country is in permanent economic decline... the other 61% aren't that pessimistic because they're illegal aliens from Mexico.
July 4th Break
Republicans don't think the Senate should go on July 4th break until more progress is made in the debate debate. Democrats don't think anyone should go on break until someone shows them how to block Anthony Weiner's Tweets.
Texas Governor Rick Perry wants the U.S. to arrest any American citizen who joins the anti-Israel protest flotilla. But is there enough room to put the entire Ivy League faculty in jail?
A new study shows that men with young children work more hours per week than men who don't... proving men will do anything to avoid those kids at home.
1559: King Henry II of France is mortally wounded in a jousting match against Gabriel de Montgomery. Usually, the worst thing you could get from a “jousting match” with Montgomery was the clap.
1921: President Warren G. Harding appoints former President William Howard Taft Chief Justice of the United States. Taft thanks Harding by eating most of the President’s opponents in Congress.
1986: The U.S. Supreme Court rules in Bowers v. Hardwick that states can outlaw homosexual acts between consenting adults… especially if they insist on doing it while listening to Cher albums.