Thursday, June 23, 2011

Obama "Patience"
President Obama told gay supporters last night to have patience when it comes to him supporting gay marriage. In other words... he won't support gay marriage until he squeezes Elton John and Rosie O'Donnell for every last dollar they have!

German Poll
A new poll shows that 60% of Germans say they have to bail out Greece's economy. The other 40% say it's still worth trying to run the Greeks over with their BMW's.

Up to Them
Both sides in Washington say making a debt-cutting deal is up to President Obama and House Speaker Boehner now. So instead of playing another round of golf, this weekend Obama and Boehner hope to accomplish something by going at it in a spirited game of naked Twister.

Artest Name Change
NBA star Ron Artest is changing name to "Metta World Peace"... mostly in hopes of ducking at least half of the paternity suits against him.

No Vote
Legislators in New York abruptly adjourned for the night late Thursday without voting on same-sex marriage... mostly because they didn't want to miss the hot lesbian scenes on Mulholland Drive.

June 24th

1913: Greece and Serbia annul their alliance with Bulgaria… and totally start trashing it on Facebook.

1938: A meteor, estimated to have weighed 450 metric tons, hits Pennsylvania. No one notices because it landed in Harrisburg.

1939: Siam is renamed to Thailand by Prime Minister Plaek Pibulsonggram, you’d think he’d change HIS name first… but no.


Post a Comment

<< Home