Friday, July 11, 2008

iPhone Lines
Thousands of Americans are lining up to buy the new Apple iPhone 3G. It might seem like a waste of time, but standing in line for days to get an overpriced item is great practice for what it's going to be like to buy gas in this country by the end of the year.

In Manhattan, 95% of the people in line for the iPhone are tech geeks, the other 5% mistakenly think they're in the line to date Cynthia Rodriguez.

Amtrak Security
Amtrak passengers will be subject to random security checks and may have their luggage scanned beginning this fall. That's in addition to the mandatory mental health check for any passenger who willingly decides to travel on Amtrak.


Post a Comment

<< Home