Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Obama on Vegas
President Obama reversed himself last night and now says it is a good idea for people to visit Las Vegas... in fact, that's where he's sending most of the Gitmo inmates.

Gitmo Recidivism
The Pentagon says 14% of released Gitmo inmates have returned to terrorism. The other 86% got jobs at AIG.

Supreme Court Choice
President Obama has chosen Judge Sonia Sotomayor as his choice for the Supreme Court. Sotomayor should help Obama win more support from women, Latinos, and people who want to see somebody slap Clarence Thomas.

The UAW's retirement health care program will take a 17.5% ownership stake in GM... raising hopes that the company will now take about 10 years to make an ambulance that gets 3 miles per gallon.

Gay Marriage Ban Upheld
California's highest court has upheld a voter-approved ban on same-sex marriages... crushing news for Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt.


Post a Comment

<< Home