Tuesday, February 12, 2008

GM Buyouts
GM has offered all 74,000 of its U.S. workers a buyout in return for leaving the company. Most of them plan to take the offer and get jobs in the growing field of tearing down idle GM plants.

Mexico Quake
A magnitude 6.4 earthquake shook Mexico on today... this happens every time Lou Dobbs comes to visit.

Primary Day
Barack Obama is favored to won the DC, Maryland and Virginia primaries today as he strings together a coalition of blacks and young white voters. Hillary Clinton is hoping to pull off a surprise with her new coalition of elderly voters and Bill's illegitimate childrem

Hedge Fund Losses
A new report says that 75% of Wall Street hedge funds lost money in the markets last month. The other 25% lost money making campaign donations.

BlackBerry Service Dies
BlackBerry service failed for more than three hours across much of the country yesterday, prompting millions of Americans to wonder if the folks at BlackBerry would be so kind to do that again every day.

Gore on the Fence
Al Gore has not yet endorsed Barack Obama or Hillary Clinton. He's waiting for one of them to promise to pardon his son's next 13 DWI arrests before he makes any decision.


Post a Comment

<< Home