Friday, January 11, 2008

If the Brokerages were the husband and the investors were the Wife



Brokerage: “Honey, I have to admit that I went out with the boys last night instead of working late.”



Investor: “Well, I don’t approve, but no big deal.”




THREE WEEKS LATER...


Brokerage: “Honey, remember when I told about how I went out with the boys three weeks ago? Well, we went to a strip club.”



Investor: “Well I think that’s gross… but not the end of the world.”





THREE MORE WEEKS LATER...


Brokerage: “Remember when I told you I went out to a strip club 6 weeks ago? Well, I have to tell you now that I had 4 or 5 lap dances.”



Investor: “That is awful! Don’t let it happen again!”





THREE MORE WEEKS LATER...


Brokerage: “Remember when I told you about how I went out with the boys to a strip club and got all those lap dances?”


Investor: “Ugh, yes.”



Brokerage: “Well, let’s just say I think you need to get tested.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home