Sunday, February 04, 2007


HUMOROUS NEWSDAY EDITORIAL ALERT!! When December turned out to be very warm, my local gas company decided to make me pay for it. I didn't get mad, I got funny. Check out my editorial all about in Newsday and Newsday.com today! Here's the link: NEWSDAY




Top 5 Worst Things to be on Super Bowl Sunday


5) Emergency room doctor

4) Sports bar barf mopper

3) Stadium security body cavity searcher

2) ELI Manning

1) Marriage counselor




Church Goes On
Members of the Church of God in Lady Lake, Florida, held their morning worship service Sunday amid the remnants of their sanctuary that was leveled by Friday's tornado. They gathered to ask God for strength, guidance, and why he couldn't have hit the Presbyterian Church across the damn street instead!




Palestinian Feuds
The fierce internal clashes among Palestinian factions has many worried that the bloodshed is damaging the Palestinian case before the world. I agree. Come on guys, you have to stay together, you know... for the children.


Palestinian Feuds II
The fierce internal clashes among Palestinian factions has many worried that the bloodshed is damaging the Palestinian case before the world. Yeah, nobody likes terrorists who can't get along.




O'Connor Interview
In a new interview, retired Justice Sandra Day O'Connor says she would have preferred to stay on the Supreme Court for several more years, but stepped down because of her ailing husband... well that, and the fact that Clarence Thomas kept trying to look up her robes.




Cell Phone Rage
A Missouri man has been arrested for shoving a cellphone down his girlfriend's throat. If that guy would show me how to do that to people at my local movie theater, I'll bail him out right now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home