Monday, January 26, 2004

NYT Correction
Correcting a story from last week, The New York Times says it meant to write that an Israeli soldier served on the West Bank not the Left Bank. The correction is disappointing millions of Israelis who had hoped their country was finally attacking France.

Long John Silver's Offer
The Long John Silver's Restaurant chain announced today that it will give out free orders of Giant Shrimp if NASA's Mars Rover finds conclusive evidence of an ocean on Mars by next month. Of course to take advantage of the offer, diners will have to succeed in the slightly more challenging task of finding a Long John Silver's.

Cardinal Comment
The Roman Catholic Cardinal of Belgium is in hot water for saying that "90% of homosexuals are perverts." Experts say he could have avoided controversy if he had admitted that the other 10% are Cardinals.


Post a Comment

<< Home