Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Top 10 Least Popular Posts on "Almost Met Jew.com"

10) "Me: smiling at you on the #7 train. You: Running out of the subway after I used my yarmulke as a tissue."

9) "I never actually saw you, but my mother says you looked like a doctor."

8) "You seemed intrigued by my 27 Kaballah tattoos."

7) "I didn't cover my eyes during Sh'ma to get a better look at you!"

6) "I liked the way you frisked me before I boarded El Al flight #517."

5) "Was that a lulav in your pocket on Sukkot, or were you just happy to see me?"

4) "Our hands briefly touched as we both tried to grab the last piece of kichel."

3) "Sheila, this is your mother... I'm using this service because you're like a stranger to me these days!"

2) "The smell of whitefish on your breath made me hungry... for love!"

1) Me: "Smiling at you from the other side of 5th Ave. at the Salute to Israel Parade. You: Running across to meet me before you were run over by the Rokeach float... are you okay?"

(to check the real Almost Met Jew website click here: almostmetjew.com)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home