Monday, April 03, 2006

Moussaoui Death Penalty
A federal jury has ruled that Zacarias Moussaoui is eligible for the death penalty. But Moussaoui will remain the least eligible bachelor in cellblock 15.

Rice on Iraq
Condoleezza Rice made a surprise visit to Iraq and called for an end to the "political vacuum" in the country. But most of the Iraq's women say they'd just settle for a vacuum.

Rice on Iraq II
Condoleezza Rice met with Sunni, Shiite and Kurdish politicians Monday and told them the next Iraqi prime minister must be a "strong leader" capable of unifying the people, making effective laws, and surviving about 15 car bombings a week.

Top 5 Stories on the First "CBS Evening News with Katie Couric"

5) 15-minute interview with the latest "Survivor" loser

4) Katie's first nightly "Eye on Cute People" special Report

3) Spotlight on the people celebrating their 100th birthday... in the U.S. Senate

2) Investigative report on Laura Bush's muffin recipes

1) Katie's latest colonoscopy... live and uncut!

Pam for Seals
Pamela Anderson has renewed her call for Canada to end its seal hunting. If Canada complies, she'll promise to stop telling people she's from Canada.

Global Warming
A new poll shows that 71% of Americans now believe in global warming. The other 29% live near Martha Stewart.

Softball Suit
A California man is suing his daughter's softball coach for $3 million after he called her and her teammates "idiots." Hey if that guy wins his case, my elementary school gym teacher owes me $100 million.


Post a Comment

<< Home