Friday, May 13, 2011

The Feds want Johnson and Johnson to fork over $1 billion for the questionable marketing of the antipsychotic drug Risperdal. But I know the drug works great because the VOICES IN MY HEAD SAY SO!!!!‎

57% of Americans say they're closely following the debt ceiling debate. The other 43% are too busy following Snookie's tweets.

Google's popular Blogger site has been down for more than a day now. The outage is so bad it's actually forcing people to talk to each other in person.

The last domestic car dealer still in San Francisco is closing up shop… because the kind of trips most people in that city want to take every day don’t have anything to do with cars.

AT&T Mobile is unveiling two new phones… they both won’t work.

May 13th

1373: Julian of Norwich has visions which are later transcribed in her Revelations of Divine Love. But his tweets of the event are much more popular than the book.

1913: Igor Sikorsky becomes the first man to pilot a four-engine aircraft… sober.

1980: President Jimmy Carter declares Kalamazoo County, Michigan a federal disaster area. Everywhere else in America declares Jimmy Carter to be a disaster area.


Post a Comment

<< Home