Thursday, April 13, 2006

Top 5 Anderson Cooper Pick-Up Lines

5) "Hey, wanna go to my place and try on my mother's clothes?"

4) "My show isn't the only thing that goes 360 baby"

3) "Wanna step into my Situation Room?"

2) "This is Breaking News from CNN... you're hot"

1) "You make Tom Cruise look like Larry King"

Wedding Night Love
According to a survey, only 59% of women think they will have sex on their wedding night. The other 41% are marrying Larry King.

Miss Iraq
Silva Shanakian, the newly crowned Miss Iraq, has gone into hiding. It's not clear if she's hiding from Islamic terrorists or American feminists.

Britney Cleared
Britney Spears and her husband Kevin Federline were cleared of any wrongdoing after their son Sean Preston fell from a high chair and hit his head. Investigators have correctly concluded that the baby wasn't abused; he's just the child of idiots.


Post a Comment

<< Home