Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Tax Poll
A new poll shows that 75% of Americans say that the government wastes their tax dollars... the other 25% work for the DMV.

Mazda Recall
Mazda has recalled nearly 90,000 vehicles because of a transmission problem... apparently the cars have troubles shifting into 5th gear when trying to outrun out-of-control Toyotas.

Larry's Latest Split
Larry King and his seventh wife are filing for divorce. The divorce papers cite "irreconciable differences"... because his wife is alive and he's been dead for 15 years.

State Department Booze
The State Department spent $300,000 on alcoholic beverages in 2009, twice what it spent in 2008. It turns out the workers needed the booze after having to look at Hillary Clinton's picture in all their offices every day.

Dog Poops on Field
A dog got loose at a minor league baseball game last night and did his business right in the outfield. After that display, the dog was immediately called up by the New York Mets.

April 15th

1783: The peace treaty ending the American Revolutionary War is ratified. British troops return to their original jobs as soccer hooligans.

1924: Rand McNally publishes its first road atlas... men have refused to use it no matter lost they are for 86 years now.

1957: White Rock, British Columbia officially separates from Surrey, British Columbia shortly after White Rock catches Surrey messing around with a village from Quebec.


Post a Comment

<< Home