Friday, October 01, 2010

Second Home?
Astronomers say they’ve found an Earth-like planet 175 trillion miles away… which means getting there will take only slightly longer than it currently takes to get from Trenton to Piscataway on New Jersey Transit.

Stimulus Report
The White House will release a report today on the success of the stimulus. The report is very long, but perfect reading for the millions of new people stuck on the unemployment line.

California Housing
Foreclosures make up 43% of all California home sales‬‪... the other 57% are people just trying to move further away from Lindsay Lohan.

New Airline CEO
Jeff Smisek is about to become the new CEO of the merged Continental and United airlines... as soon as his delayed connection comes into Atlanta, that is.

ADHD Passed On
There is now solid evidence that kids' ADHD is genetic... which is why the number one family activity in America today is sharing a ridalin high with your kids.

October 1st

1795: Belgium is conquered by France… 215 years later, Belgium still can’t believe it either.

1946: Mensa International is founded in the United Kingdom. But ironically, all the members are unable to find the address of the meeting hall.

1964: The Free Speech Movement is launched on the campus of University of California, Berkeley… and we’re all still waiting for someone at Berkeley to say something worth hearing.


Post a Comment

<< Home