Thursday, October 28, 2010

Hannah Montana Divorce
Miley Cyrus' parents are splitting up. Her mom and dad are both fighting NOT to get custody of her music.

Graduation Surge
The NCAA says football player graduation rates have improved to an all-time high of 69%. The other 31% play for Lane Kiffin.

Favre Wants to Help
Despite having two broken bones in his ankle, Brett Favre says he still wants to help the Vikings beat the Patriots this Sunday. So, he's going to send naked pictures of himself to Tom Brady.

Bud Suit Fails
A group of 10 Budweiser fans have failed in court to try to reverse the foreign takeover of Anheuser Busch. They plan to drown their sorrows in a vat of Schlitz.

College Costs
A new report shows the cost of going to college is going down... especially since most parents are now moving into the dorms to live with their kids.

October 28th

1538: The first university in the New World, the Universidad Santo Tomás de Aquino, is established. And despite being 98 years older than Harvard, its students remain a lot less arrogant and douchey.

1775: A British proclamation forbids residents from leaving Boston. The only other thing that stopped as many Bostonians in their tracks was the Big Dig.

1965: Pope Paul VI absolves the Jews of responsibility for the death of Jesus, but not for the constant teasing he took for buying retail.


Post a Comment

<< Home