Tuesday, August 19, 2003

Today's News 8/19

How to Be Gay
The University of Michigan is offering a new undergraduate course titled "How to Be Gay." Top comments overheard during the first class:

-"Finally, an easy class that's not full of guys from the football team!"

-"Is this the room where we all drink lattes and watch 'Will and Grace' re-runs?"

-"This class is still a lot less gay than Intro to English Lit."

-"I swear, I'm only taking this class because the frat I'm pledging MADE me do it... now excuse me as I go back to my house filled with half-naked college boys where no girls are allowed."

-"I think this class is the prerequisite for Interior Design 101"


College Partying
The Princeton Review is out with its annual list of the top "party" schools in America. But some groups criticize the rankings, saying they portray alcohol in a good light and legitimize high-risk drinking... others are angry because they keep transferring to the top party school every year and still can't get laid.


Prison Population
A new study shows the nation's imprisoned population is rising to an all-time high, with 1 in every 37 Americans behind bars... so THAT'S how the Bush administration is keeping the unemployment rate below 10%.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home